Magic Wand Touch Switch With Circular Touch Sensor
Today I will be reviewing a product that I have used for a very long time. The Magic Wand Touch Switch is a product designed and built by Technical Solutions Australia and is used by people with disabilities to access various electronic devices with switch inputs. It comes with a wand attachment as standard however I use the circular touch sensor instead.
My primary use of this device is for left clicking in the Windows UI and also for walking forward in FPS (First Person Shooter) games.
- Very simple looking device with no moving parts which means less chance of damage.
- Green indicator light to show when the switch is being pressed.
- Red indicator light to show when the battery is low.
- Has a 3 way switch to turn the device on, off or on with audible touch indicator.
- Uses disability standard 3.5mm plugs to easily swap out different sensors.
- Uses batteries which can be easily replaced.
- Build quality of the outer casing of the device could be more robust.
- Does not come with the option to connect to mains power as standard.